A curse! May the jerk that put me on this new mailing list lay dying in the desert with vultures ripping at his soon to be dead flesh!  I had my settings set to view by web for a reason.  There are many of us who are duly pissed off at this breach of Netiquette and I expect and explanation and apology.  Only people who had selected individual mails should have been put on this list as is.  Those of us set to special messages or no messages should have just been sent a courtesy note.  I get too much mail to have to weed though this extra crap.  Thanks for nothing Beman Dawes.