----- Original Message -----
From: "Beman Dawes" <beman@esva.net>

> Are you logged in?

I appear to be. Here's the contents of the page I see:

   Home | About | Partners | Contact Us | Logout linux.com partner
sflogo2-steel.png VA Linux Systems
Breaking Down The Barriers to Open Source Development
[Software Map] [New Releases] [Site Docs] [Top Projects]
blank.gif
Software
Software Map
New Releases
Other Site Mirrors
Code Snippet Library
blank.gif
SourceForge
Site Documentation
Request Support
Discussion Forums
Project Help Wanted

Report SF Bug
Submit SF Patch
Top Projects

Compile Farm

blank.gif
Logged In: david_abrahams
Logout
Register New Project
Account Maintenance

My Personal Page

Bookmark Page

blank.gif

Require All Words

blank.gif
Account Maintenance: david_abrahams

Welcome, david_abrahams.

You can view/change all of your account features from here. You may also wish to view your developer/consultant profiles and ratings.

Personal Information

Member Since: 2000-Jul-18 18:34
User ID: 52572
Login Name: david_abrahams
[Change Password]
Timezone: GMT
[Change Timezone]
Real Name: David Abrahams
[Change Real Name]
Email Addr: abrahams@mediaone.net
[Change Email Addr]
Skills Profile: [Edit Skills Profile]

Group Info

You are not currently a member of any project or consultant groups. If you wish to participate in a project, please go to the individual project page for information on how to help.

Preferences
Receive Email for Site Updates (This is very low traffic and will include security notices. Highly recommended.)

Receive additional community mailings. (Low traffic.)

blank.gif
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are properties of their respective owners. Forum comments are owned by the poster. The rest is copyright ©1999-2000 VA Linux Systems, Inc.