CW6 is actually complaining about size_t not being defined.  If you change it to std::size_t then that part compiles.  You need to cascade this change through a number of files.

There more missing std::'s according to CW6.

In regex_compile.hpp there are two calls to memcmp.

In c_regex_traits.cpp there are calls to isspace, strxfrm and some more size_t's.

In fileiter.hpp the FILE in class mapfile needs one.

In fileiter.cpp, the function the FILE parameter to get_file_length needs one.

I also had to comment out the include of dirent.h in fileiter.hpp because CW6 doesn't have this.  Unfortunately that means that the most of the cost in fileiter.cpp won't compile.  I'm not sure what the solution for this is, encourage Deitmar to finish the dir_it code and switch to that.

One other fix, in regex_test.cpp, there is a line

template class sub_match<ra_it>;

sub_match is actually a templated struct so it should read

template struct sub_match<ra_it>;

Chris