Boost logo

Glas :

Re: [glas] introducing the storage concept, a first interface specification

From: Karl Meerbergen (Karl.Meerbergen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-19 02:45:06

David Abrahams wrote:

>I don't understand why you're reinventing the matrix concept taxonomy
>when MTL basically got it right to begin with.

I suggest you briefly explain this and give a web page or document
address with more detailed information.

The discussion about the storage concept should make clear how we can
easily allow for different ways to store the data without putting much
storage detail the vector and matrix containers. If this alreasy
exisits, ok, fine, but then explain it please.

Karl