Boost logo

Glas :

Re: [glas] Concept definitions for scalar-like types

From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-22 03:52:06

Toon Knapen wrote:

> Currently the page
> http://glas.sourceforge.net/doc/concepts_and_models.html contains a lot
> of noise (i.e. very early prototypes) in addition to what is being
> discussed here. Therefore I have put this 'noise' in italics. Thus the
> concepts that are *not* in italics are being discussed here.

Because the 'noise' is confusing, I parked the current state of the CVS
on the 'park_22_07_2005' branch and cleaned the trunk (the home-page is
actually a checked out copy of the trunk). To keep the trunk clean we
will always develop prototypes on a branch until all feel it's stable
enough to move to the trunk. Sorry to bother you all with such admin stuff.

toon