Boost logo

Glas :

Re: [glas] [oon-list] New linear algebra library

From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-09-21 09:36:35

Hello Herman,

I know boost::ublas handles storage on the heap or stack generically.

Also with GLAS (http://glas.sourceforge.net/) we plan to introduce
storage-concepts that provide LA functionality on vectors and matrices
that are allocated on the heap or the stack. We also plan to be able to
store them in a distributed manner (although I guess that is not in your
requirement list I just wanted to emphasize that 'how a matrix is
stored' should be orthogonal/generic in respect to the 'functions
applied on the matrix').