Boost logo

Glas :

[glas] performance tests

From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-31 15:39:47

Hi all,

Because performance is of utmost importance for GLAS algorithms (after
correctness of course), I have been working on some basic infrastructure
to test the performance of the different algorithms and visualise the
results. These graphs will show the time of the different operations
 _ for different sizes of the input arguments
 _ compared to other libraries
 _ on different types of machines.

I just updated the website and so far results are available for the
norm_1 algorithm on

vectors of double:
http://glas.sourceforge.net/perf_bench/norm_1/double/index.html

vectors of complex:
http://glas.sourceforge.net/perf_bench/norm_1/complex_double/index.html

On the home-page there is also a link to 'Performance tests'. At the
bottom of that page there is a link to the overview of performance tests
that have executed.

Any feedback is very welcome,

toon

--