Boost logo

Glas :

Re: [glas] norms and inner products for vectors of matrices

From: Andrew Lumsdaine (lums_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-09 08:24:31

I think the definition of the norm for a vector of matrices depends
on what is meant mathematically by a vector of matrices. If the
vector of matrices is a block row (or block column) sliced out of a
block matrix, then the definitions shown would not be the expected
norms for that portion of the matrix without the blocking. And I
think, at least in some cases, one would want those norms to be the
same.