[glas] PARA'06, Umea, Sweden, June 18-21, 2006
From: Jerzy Wasniewski (jw_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-14 00:35:51
PARA'06 - WORKSHOP ON
STATE-OF-THE-ART IN SCIENTIFIC AND PARALLEL COMPUTING
Umea, Sweden, June 18-21, 2006
Call for Papers
PARA'06 is hosted by High Performance Computing Center North (HPC2N)
and the Department of Computing Science, Umea University, Sweden.
The main theme of PARA'06 is State-of-the-Art in Scientific and
Parallel Computing. Interesting topics include (but are not restricted
to) algorithms, software, tools, environments as well as applications
for Scientific Computing, High Performance Computing, Parallel
Computing, Grid Computing, and Interactive and Scientific
Extended abstracts are invited to be submitted for the PARA'06
workshop via the conference website: www.hpc2n.umu.se/para06.
A limited number of contributed minisymposia, talks and posters
will be selected for the workshop.
After the workshop, full original papers of at most 10 pages will be
reviewed for publication in the workshop proceedings to be published
in the Springer series Lecture Notes in Computer Science (LNCS).
* Extended abstracts (at most 4 pages): February 15, 2006
* Notification of acceptance: March 15, 2006
* The PARA'06 Workshop: June 18-21, 2006
* Proceedings papers (at most 10 pages): September 15, 2006
ORGANIZATION AND PROGRAM COMMITTEE:
* Bo Kagstrom (Chairman), Umea University, Sweden
* Erik Elmroth (Coordinator), Umea University, Sweden
* Jack Dongarra, Univ. of Tennessee and Oak Ridge Nat. Lab., USA
* Jerzy Wasniewski, Technical University of Denmark