Boost logo

Glas :

Re: [glas] norms and inner products for vectors of matrices

From: Karl Meerbergen (Karl.Meerbergen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-01-18 07:57:27

Can we conclude that

1) 'Nested' collections are supported in containers and views (matrix
row, column, etc) only, but not in computational algorithms?

2) Those who want to use vector<vector<T>> etc in computations have to
implement their own.

3) GLAS should be relatively easy to extend, i.e. it should be possible
to write
glas::norm_1(v), where norm_1 is dispatched to a user defined function.

Karl