Boost logo

Glas :

Re: [glas] Concept C++ [was Re: back to business}

From: Karl Meerbergen (karl.meerbergen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-22 09:03:45

concept-gcc is an interesting "concept". It may reduce our development
effort.

But glas should compile with "old" compilers also. So, templated
functions and classes should perhaps have two headers: one for current C
++ compilers and one for concept-gcc. A variable GLAS_CONCEPT_SUPPORT or
something like that could enable or disable concept-gcc support.

Best,

Karl