Boost logo

Glas :

Re: [glas] Concept C++ [was Re: back to business}

From: Karl Meerbergen (karl.meerbergen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-08 03:47:34

Dear all,

I have made progress with trying and using concept gcc. It is a tool
that will greatly help us with the design.
Currently, I experienced some problems with conceptgcc. I am trying to
find out the reason with the help of the conceptgcc mailing list. I hope
to come back soon with a suggestion on the use of concept c++ in glas.

At this stage, the subversion version contains one test program
glas/trunk/glas/test/vector.cpp that copies a vector to another one. It
compiles with gcc, but not with conceptg++ (an older, slimmer version of
glas did compile with conceptg++)

Karl