Boost logo

Glas :

Re: [glas] Call for developers

From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-01 16:00:16

Maybe an even better idea would be to look into 'concepts'. There is a
lot of discussion on this in the comp.std.c++ and
comp.lang.c++.moderated newsgroups (as they will be integrated in future
standards) and they are already integrated in concept-g++ of Doug
Gregor. On his website you can also find links to articles on concepts.