Boost logo

Glas :

Re: [glas] change of administrator

From: Karl Meerbergen (Karl.Meerbergen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-09-18 09:24:37

I would like to take this opportunity to thank Toon for the time he
spent on starting up GLAS.

The first two years were very hard and frustrating since we did not make
any progress. I have the feeling, however, that this was not a waste,
since we learned a lot and the (almost) daily discussions with Toon were
very inspiring for the way GLAS is evolving now.

Without Toon's ideas and knowledge of C++, the GLAS project would not
have existed. I think the project now is on the right track. So, Toon,
thank you!

Toon told me that he will continue following the project from the
mailing list, so, we may meet again some time, some place.

I wish you good luck in your new environment.

Best,

Karl