Boost logo

Glas :

[glas] include files

From: Karl Meerbergen (Karl.Meerbergen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-10-11 07:06:33

Hello Andrey,

I have added an include file glas/glas.hpp that includes practically
everything. It should make it easier for students to get started with
the software. On the other hand, it is good to have separate include
files and mention that each function or container has its include file
in order to avoid the inclusion of everything, but they will lose alot
of time looking for the right include file. This could help.

Similarly, I did the same for the toolboxes.

So, (if all works fine), it would be sufficient to include
#include <glas/toolbox/la/la.hpp>
#include <glas/glas.hpp>
to get started with some examples ...

Best,