Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Eric Lindahl (eric_at_[hidden])
Date: 2004-12-16 14:29:46

Do I have to check the sandbox out from CVS?

ACML is the AMD Core Math Library.
http://www.amd.com/us-en/Processors/DevelopWithAMD/0,,30_2252_869_2282,0
0.html

Unlike ATLAS, which is somewhat user-hostile, AMCL is highly
optimized for Opterons and actually has an install. Also, AMCL
(currently at least) has a commercial sponsor and it still works
on P4s (something NVIDIA could learn from vis a vis NVSG).

Thanks.