Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Michael Stevens (m-stevens_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-04 15:08:54

On Tuesday 04 January 2005 15:54, Toon Knapen wrote:
> Paul Baxter wrote:
> > I note that the gmane news interface to this list (and the other boost
> > lists) got stopped in mid December. The others have been restarted, but
> > ublas is still not showing newer posts (mailman archive is fine). I'm
> > afraid I don't know what's involved in restarting them....
>
> me neither ;-( Anyone ?
Looking at Gmane web site it is an independent service. I guess a direct email
to them would be the way to go.

> > I also note that http://www.boost.org/more/mailing_lists.htm still
> > refers to the yahoo ublas list. It might be useful to update that link
> > as well to refer to both the mailman page and the gmane ublas news feed
> > in a similar way to the spirit and language bindings projects now do.

Good idea. I have updates mailing_lists.htm and also
"libs/numeric/ublas/doc/index.html" to reference to new mailing list
location. The changes are commited to Boost CVS HEAD wont appear on the web
site until the next release.

Michael