Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Kevin Wheatley (hxpro_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-01-26 07:27:43

David Abrahams wrote:

> The project site for the MTL rewrite is now live.
> http://boost-consulting.com/projects/mtl.

Although not essential, I'd be interested in how some of those
concepts could extend to similar domains, e.g. image processing
overlaps in some areas, 2D iterators, blocking (image tiling), cache
line aliasing (padding arrays so that data in the same column does not
alias) etc.

There is also things like SIMD instructions, loop
unrolling/fusing/etc. That can greatly effect the performance or
things like convolution and the techniques are very similar to those
used on matrix operations.

Kevin

--
| Kevin Wheatley, Cinesite (Europe) Ltd | Nobody thinks this      |
| Senior Technology                     | My employer for certain |