Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Robbie Vogt (r.vogt_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-02-03 21:13:52

On a similar note, it would appear that the following is not possible
with v1.32:

  vector<double> a, b, c;

  c = project(a+b, range(i,j));

This fails because the expression created to represent a+b doesn't have
a vector_temporary_type, which the proxy (vector_slice in this case,
which also seems strange) seems to require.

This goes against the type requirements in the documentation for vector
slice, which states that vector_slice's template parameter must be a
model of Vector Expression.

Robbie Vogt.