Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Nikos Platis (nplatis_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-04 06:57:05

Hi,

Being new to uBLAS I wanted to post a message to its mailing list.
Unfortunatly, the documentation still mentions the Yahoo Group, which,
as I now find out, is not the current mailing list of the project. I
read at
http://lists.boost.org/MailArchives/ublas/msg00095.php
that the problem will be corrected with the next release, but, until
then, I believe that the easiest thing to do is add a large message at
the homepage of the Yahoo Group with information pointing to the new
mailing list (I have seen such messages in other Yahoo Groups).

Thanks in advance,

Nikos Platis

Nikos Platis                                  e-mail: nplatis_at_[hidden]
Department of Informatics                        tel: +30 210-727-5106
University of Athens                             fax: +30 210-727-5114
"The empires of the future are the empires of the mind." - W. Churchill