Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Andreas Klöckner (kloeckner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-03-21 05:09:47

Michael Stevens schrieb:
> Don't feel disheartened! Although many people are actively involved with uBLAS
> there are on a couple who can make such commits. It is also always good to
> have a second opinion on such changes. For myself I was also wondering if the
> fix should prompt the documentation to be improved with regard to how
> compressed_matrix is internally manipulated.

In what way do you feel the documentation should be updated? If you'd
like me to, I'll try and make these changes to make committing the patch
as much of a no-brainer as possible.

In the slightly longer termn, I was considering using some of my spare
time to convert the UBlas documentation to the QuickBook format, which
has recently become increasingly common among the Boost libraries, and
making some (careful) readability changes in the process.

Andreas

--
Dipl.-Math. techn. Andreas Klöckner   | FON +49 721 608-7982