Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Michael Stevens (mail_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-08 12:30:15

Dear All,

I seem to remember someone posting a patch to work around new unused variable
warnings from GCC 4.0 in release build.

Oddly I can't find the posting any more and nothing appears in the archive.

>From recollection most of the warnings we created in cases were the expression
in BOOST_UBLAS_CHECK was not used. I think it may be better to work on the
warning more directly in the BOOST_UBLAS_CHECK macro.

I have commited the follow experimental definition in 'exception.hpp'

#define BOOST_UBLAS_CHECK(expression, e) \
    (expession);
#define BOOST_UBLAS_CHECK_EX(expression, file, line, e) \
    (expession);
#endif

Michael

--