Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Andreas Klöckner (kloeckner_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-18 11:33:25

Gunter Winkler schrieb:
> "
> QuickBook is Eric Niebler's mod of the QuickDoc tool to generate
> BoostBook XML instead of HTML. In addition, Eric added a bunch of
> features to make it integrate well with Doxygen-generated XML. With it,
> you can author a rich set of cross-linked HTML docs and references with
> a single text file containing simple mark-up.
> "

Oops. Didn't mean to spread falsehoods about QuickBook. I stand corrected.

> Do you want to try it?

You mean, mangle Doxygen's (experimental) XML output into DocBook form?
Can you (privately) send me a sample Doxygen XML file? I'd be willing to
try if it doesn't look too messy.

Andreas

--
Andreas Klöckner                      | FON +49 721 608-7982