Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Toon Knapen (toon.knapen_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-19 06:06:28

Gunter Winkler wrote:
> On Thursday 19 May 2005 10:48, Andreas Klöckner wrote:
> I started to write inline documentation but I didn't have the time to include
> all the HTML docs into some source files. Personally, I would prefer to have
> doxygen generate almost all of the docs about classes and concepts, but there
> is still nobody who does the work (and I want to use most of my time for my
> PhD).

I wonder how you want to generate the concept documentation using
doxygen. Doxygen can be used for code-documentation but a concept only
has models (that are coded/implemented) but there is no code directly
associated to a concept.

I have'nt followed the boostbook discussion very well so I wonder: is
there some conclusion on it and where is it documented. I hope to
understand from this document
_ if boostbook is now the preferred tool for documentation
_ what tools I need to install to be able to generate boostbook doc.