Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Michael Stevens (mail_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-05-25 08:01:17

Christophe,

On Wednesday 25 May 2005 10:15, Christophe Prud'homme wrote:
> Dear ublasers
>
> Here is a trivial patch to get rid of some warnings (-Wall/-Wunused) with
> g++ (3.4 and 4.0)

Applied, thanks!

The line
        void resize (size_type size, bool /*preserve*/ = true) {
amused me. I actually never new the syntax the argument default
syntax was valid without a name. Without the comment we have
        ,bool = true
which does look rather odd!

One thing I think someone else mention before. Why don't these unused argument
warning appear in the normal test build? They are compiled with -Wall and
neither gcc 3.4 or 4.0 produce any warnings.

All the best,
        Michael