Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Gunter Winkler (guwi17_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-06-11 17:27:40

Am Freitag, 10. Juni 2005 11:55 schrieb Thomas Lemaire:
> but I do not #include "fwd.hpp".

but any ublas header should include fwd.hpp via config.hpp. Try to
include detail/config.hpp in your files.

> I have a problem with those default arguments trying to use swig
> (www.swig.org) to build tcl wrappers of some parts of ublas , and I
> can't reproduce this problem with simple examples...

> By the way I encounter class bounded_vector and class bounded_matrix,
> is it the "official way" of doing fixed size vector and matrix as one
> can find on the wiki ?

bounded_* are official types that use bounded_array as underlying
storage and have a default constructor that creates them with maximal
size. (Should be documented in the overview pages)

BTW: The docs state "Elements are zeroed by default." Is this still
true?

mfg
Gunter