Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Michael Stevens (mail_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-12 15:12:13

On Tuesday 12 July 2005 04:33, Vardan Akopian wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> Is there a good reason why the diognal_matrix does not have an array
> based constructor, while the banded_matrix does (which diagonal_matrix
> inherits from). If it's just an omission, I attach a patch here to fix
> it.

Looks like you stumbled across something that needs cleaning up. A quick check
and only diagonal_array does not have such a constructor out of the
dense/packed types. None of the other types includes the constructor in the
documentation however.

I think we commit your patch and add documentation for these constructors to
all dense/packed containers.

Thanks,
        Michael

--