Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Paul C. Leopardi (leopardi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-07-19 19:00:52

Hi Michael, reply below, best regards
On Wed, 20 Jul 2005 04:26 am, Michael Stevens wrote:
> There are certainly many bug fixes between 1.32 and what we have now. I
> wish I could get CVS to give me a log of commit comments for the who of
> boost/numeric/ublas. That would give us a useful basis to work on.

I have attached the Changelog file produced by cvs2cl.pl.

> Do you see the failure on a variety of compilers?

In short, I don't know.

I did try g++ 4.0, but had problems with that compiler. I also did have the
icc compiler a year or two ago, but have since reconfigured so many times I'm
not sure if it works any more. I recently tried downloading the latest icc,
but the download kept failing, so I notified Intel and am still waiting for a
reply from 2nd tier support.