Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Kresimir Fresl (fresl_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-08-21 04:08:41

Marcolino Azimonti wrote:

[...]
> For umfpack (the one I am particularly interested in), I have problem with the iterators:
>
> bindings\umfpack\test\umfpack_di_demo.cc(330): error C2039: 'begin' : is not a member of 'boost::numeric::ublas::compressed_matrix<T,L,IB,IA,TA>::iterator1'
>
> These example are compiled with VS 7.1.
> Can you kindly suggest me how to correct it?

AFAICS, problem is not in umfpack bindings, but in ublas and your compiler:

    compressed_matrix<T,L,IB,IA,TA>::iterator1::begin() and end()

(and some other functions) are unavailable if in MSVC 7.1.

In umfpack_di_demo.cc these functions are used to modify an element of
the compressed_matrix. Unfortunately, I don't know how to do it without
them. So, all I can suggest is to comment out this part of demo.

Hope this helps,

fres