Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Gunter Winkler (guwi17_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-10-19 02:46:55

On Tuesday 18 October 2005 22:51, Shawn D. Pautz wrote:
> Does the Matrix concept require a find2 member function? My locally
> defined matrix class does not work with lu_factorize (with pivots)
> unless I provide that function. Alternatively, do some of the ublas
> algorithms have stronger requirements on the matrix classes than defined
> by the Matrix concept?

Some matrix proxies (row and matrix_vector_range) use find2 to obtain
iterators pointing to begin and end of the data. To be more precise: nearly
all (const_)iterators use find to compute pointers to the data.

I don't think find2 should be part of the matrix concept, because it is only
used internally. But if you create your own matrix class - you have to
provide this helper function.

mfg
GuWi