Boost logo

Ublas :

From: David M Garza (David.M.Garza_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-22 21:06:40

I looked more at the uBLAS, and other Boost, files after I sent my first
message and realized uBLAS was probably all just header files. You
confirmed my suspicions. From the look of things most of Boost, not
just uBLAS, is like this.

Extracting uBLAS from Boost seems to simply be a matter of copying the
boost/numeric/ublas directory to your preferred location. At least,
that has worked so far.

Thanks,
David