Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Shawn D. Pautz (sdpautz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2005-11-30 17:13:04

Michael,

My apologies - I had seen the fix in the head previously (prior to the
beta release of 1.33.1), and had assumed it had been changed back in
1.33.1. It looks like the 1.33.1 branch was formed prior to the head
fix, so the fix never was in 1.33.1. I had locally modified my copy of
1.33.0 to have the fix, assuming that it would show up in 1.33.1. Sorry
for my confusion.

I see the CVS repository for the head, but where do I access the 1.33.1
branch to checkout the fix?

Shawn