Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Paul C. Leopardi (leopardi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-02-16 06:32:13

Gunter,
Since the GluCat classes ( http://glucat.sf.net ) were designed to be drop-in
replacements for float, double, complex<>, and since it is easy to create
multivectors which do not commute, it may be possible to adapt an existing
uBLAS test suite for use with GluCat, and see whether the assumption of
commutatitity is used in practice in uBLAS. Is there a uBLAS test suite which
could be adapted in this way?
Thanks, Paul