Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Gunter Winkler (guwi17_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-03-21 06:14:05

On Monday 20 March 2006 21:56, Shawn D. Pautz wrote:
> I'm trying to compile with the PGI compiler, and the above lines halt
> the compilation. If I disable them by commenting them out I am able to
> compile normally and produce a valid executable; my compiler works. Is
> there a preprocessor definition I can use on my compile line to disable
> the above lines so that I don't have to modify ublas source code?

If you are able to run all ublas tests. Some one should add your compiler to
config.hpp. There are a lot of #ifdefs checking for unsupportet compilers.
Can you figure out what define boost uses?
(similar to BOOST_MSVC, BOOST_INTEL, ...)

Is one of these macros defined?

// Detect other compilers with serious defects
#if defined(BOOST_NO_FUNCTION_TEMPLATE_ORDERING) ||
defined(BOOST_NO_TEMPLATE_PARTIAL_SPECIALIZATION) || defined(BOOST_NO_SFINAE)
|| defined(BOOST_NO_STDC_NAMESPACE)
#define BOOST_UBLAS_UNSUPPORTED_COMPILER
#endif

mfg
Gunter