Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Manoj Rajagopalan (rmanoj_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-04 18:10:14

Thanks Gunter, basically it is my mistake. After some sleep (:-) ) I
figured that my matrix was becoming singular due to a calculational
mistake and therefore creation of a unit upper triangular matrix was
failing possibly due to the zero on the diagonal.

Oh, and it was a runtime assertion failure and not a compile-time error.
I really needed the sleep :-)

thanks
Manoj