Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Gunter Winkler (guwi17_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-24 10:22:36

On Monday 24 April 2006 16:05, Russ wrote:

> However, now I think of it in terms of functors, if we consider the
> situation where r1 and r2 ARE known at compile time then I can probably
> reuse vector_binary<E1,E2,F> using a fuctor F that takes four arguments.
> This might be easier to implement and get going, but not as general. I
> think I should try and get this working before tackling the more general
> case above.

Yes, this sound very reasonable. You want to combine two vectors, so you have
to use vector_binary and put all additional information into the functor F.

mfg
Gunter

PS: It would be very nice if you documented your results on the wiki
http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?Effective_UBLAS