Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Thomas Lemaire (thomas.lemaire_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-08 10:36:11

Dear list,

I am planning to add ublas bindings to lapack gelsd routine (Linear Least
Squares (LLS) Problems using divide-and-conquer SVD). Googling for this, I
found the post
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/ublas-dev/message/1289

It was posted in late 2003 and I cannot find anything in the current
boost-sandbox CVS. Does any body have more information about this ?

Is there a short guide on howto add such a binding ? Looking at the already
wrapped routines may be enough...

How can I contribute to the bindings library ? by posting the code on this
list ? It would be easier for me if my code could end up in the official
bindings CVS...

cheers,

--
thomas                              http://www.laas.fr/~tlemaire