Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Nico Galoppo (nico_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-07 03:37:35

Gunter Winkler wrote:
> On Tuesday 06 June 2006 13:21, Nico Galoppo wrote:
>> Also, one1() and one2() have gone. I think the replacement for
>> size2(...,...) is size_M(), but there are no obvious replacements for
>> one1() and one2() to be used in matrix_detail_traits<>::stride1/2.
>>
>> If ublas bindings are broken right now, does anyone have advice on which
>> version to revert to? Thanks!
>
> The CVS-Head should work, nothing has changed. Please check if
> "functional.hpp" is included before sandbox headers. What compiler do you
> use? Some older MSVC are broken.

I've done as you asked, explicitly included functional.hpp before
sandbox headers, but to no avail. I'm using MSVC8 (2005).

But again, looking at the code, it makes perfect sense. About two weeks
ago, in boost CVS, there were major changes to functional.hpp. More
specifically, basic_column/row_major::size1() and ::size2() have been
replaced by size_m() and size_M(). So it makes sense to me that
boost-bindings code traits::matrix_detail_traits<> is not finding
size1()/size2().

Am I overlooking something? I reverted to boost CVS state to 2 weeks
ago, and everything compiles fine.

--nico