Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Jason Zhang (jzhang636_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-26 12:51:09

Hi uBlas pals:

I am trying to port Bayes++ into a Visual C++ 2005 project. The version of
Boost library is the latest ( v1.33.1). However, I came cross a C2064
error that tells "term does not evaluate to a function taking 0 arguments"
when I was compiling the BayesFilter project, which integrates Boost header
libraries. The error referred to the sentence

BOOST_UBLAS_INLINE
const_iterator (const iterator &it):
container_const_reference<self_type> (it ()), it_ (it.it _) {}

at line 293 in file "boost_1_33_1\boost\numeric\ublas\vector.hpp".

I guess that the problem is related to an incompatibility between Visual C++
2005 and the Boost C++ package, and might be cracked by setting appropriate
VC 2005 compiling options or Boost C++ #dehine's. But I don't have any right
ideas to do so. If anybody could help solve this problem, it will be very
helpful for me and I would appreciate very much your help.

Sincerely,

Jason