Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Riccardo Rossi (rrossi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-31 14:14:08

Hello Gunter,
   i like your matrix implementation as it is reasonably simple and (as
i understand) it does not have the overhead of the two sizes :-)

please find attached our own "Tiny Vector" that should be the the
perfect companion for it... it is a little more complicated but i guess
this depends on our little experience inside the ublas :-D

for sure we will do some serious testing in september just after the

so now that we have the two i have one last curiosity:

how fast will they work together? will they be as fast as the Blitz
claims to be or is there still something missing to get really high
performance?

i don't want to make you to lose too much time, but i do not really
understand why for this little matrices the axpy product should be
faster than the "prod" as everything should be known to the compiler in
both cases!!

in any case...thanks a lot for your answers

greetings
         Riccardo