Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Alion Sci (alionsci_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-13 12:57:35

I could use some help understanding how to add vectors in ublas. Here is an
example of my question:

ublas::vector<double> vec1(10) ; // create 1st vector with 10 elements
 ublas::vector<double> vec2(10) ; // create 2nd vector with 10 elements
ublas::vector<double> vec3(10) ; // create 3rd vector with 10 elements
.
.
// Assume that the vectors "vec1" and "vec2" have been filled with random
values
.
.
vec3 = vec1 + vec2; // add the first two vectors together

This should be fairly straight forward, right? Ublas has overloaded the "+"
operator for vectors so my last statement should be valid, right? Yet when I
compile I get an error message like this: error: ambiguous overload for
'operator+' in 'vec1 + vec2'

Anyone have any ideas why this is happening?

Help would be cool. Thanks.