Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Markus Werle (numerical.simulation_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-27 07:09:57

<http://boost.cvs.sourceforge.net/boost-sandbox/boost-sandbox/boost/numeric/lapackbindings/?pathrev=HEAD>
> seem to be empty.
>
> Also I was unable to find them in the boost vault at
> http://boost-consulting.com/vault/ in Math-Numerics.
>
> Q1: Where is an up-to-date version of the lapack bindings?

OK, Markus, if you read carefully through _all_ and everything
at
http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki/wiki.pl?Linear_Algebra_With_UBLAS
you finally find a link to
http://news.tiker.net/software/boost-bindings
where you can find download links to
boost-bindings-20060430.tar.gz below
http://news.tiker.net/filebrowser/software/boost-bindings

I hope this is a version which is acceptable to you.

IMHO this is not the place stuff like that should be lurking around.
The link at http://www.crystalclearsoftware.com/cgi-bin/boost_wiki
to the cvs stuff is broken, so it seems someone fromthe ublas team
could clarify this

> Q2: What is the current state and future of this.
> I once read it's going to be merged into boost::ublas ...

I do not know.

> best regards,
>
> Markus

dito.