Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Nico Galoppo (nico_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-11 19:22:16

Hi everybody,

I'd like to choose the appropriate ublas matrix type for a matrix that has very
few non-zero entries in each row, but every row has atleast a few non-zeros. (In
fact, every row has exactly three of them).

Let's call this matrix J. I'd like to perform matrix multiplies M * trans(J) and
vector multiplies J * x efficiently. Which of the ublas sparse types
(compressed_matrix, gvov, ...) have those matrix-matrix multiplies specialized?

Thanks!

--nico

--
nico galoppo von borries     |  address: 119 fidelity st., carrboro
comp. graphics phd. student  |           north carolina, 27510 USA