Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Nico Galoppo (nico_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-15 23:20:13

Hi,

I'm currently debugging one of my applications that also runs a conjugate
gradient solver using ublas. I'm certain that this part of my application is
running correctly, but still it is bringing it to a running grind when in debug
mode (even though it is blazingly fast with NDEBUG defined). I think axpy_prod
is the culprit, probably to many checks that are being performed in debug mode.

Are there any macros that I can define to disable the most expensive checks in
ublas, specifically in axpy_prod? Its debug-mode speed is preventing me to do
any useful debugging on the other part of my code ;)

Thanks!

--nico

--
nico galoppo von borries     |  address: 119 fidelity st., carrboro
comp. graphics phd. student  |           north carolina, 27510 USA