Boost logo

Ublas :

From: James N. Knight (nate_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-10-24 15:45:16

You can read about Nonlinear cg here: http://tinyurl.com/yd37bt

This thread seems a bit off topic, but before it dies I wanted to say that
I'm working on a generic nonlinear optimization library that can (and currently does)
use ublas for the linear algebra representation and algorithms. The code is generic
with respect to the function being optimized, the linear algebra facilities, and the
space being optimized over. If the original poster or anyone else is interested please
email me offlist.

James