Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Gunter Winkler (guwi17_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-04 05:57:50

On Thursday 04 January 2007 00:50, Server Levent Yilmaz wrote:
> On 1/3/07, Neal Becker <ndbecker2_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> > Does this help?
> > http://boost.org/libs/serialization/doc/traits.html#templates
>
> But first make sure you got this down:
> http://boost.org/libs/serialization/doc/traits.html#level

// typedef mpl::int_<primitive_type> type;
    typedef mpl::int_<object_serializable> type;

Ok. This means we have to discuss whether ublas types are primitve (no version
information) or serializable (version information available). IMHO we should
define it as primitive because I don't expect changes of the format (at least
for the storage array types). What do you think?

mfg
Gunter