Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Nico Galoppo (nico_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-03 09:58:04

Hi Sourabh,

I believe Gunther is trying to say that using unit_lower_tag() makes the
following call solve the system (I+A)Y=B

solve(A, B, unit_lower_tag());

So, for your case, if you fill A with -lembda, you will effectively solve
(I-lembda)Y=B

minuslembda = -lembda;
for (;;)
   solve(minuslembda, omega, unit_lower_tag());

It will be equivalent to the statement you gave below.

--nico

--
nico galoppo von borries     |  address: 119 fidelity st., carrboro
comp. graphics phd. student  |           north carolina, 27510 USA