Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Preben Hagh Strunge Holm (preben_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-10 12:48:28

>> 614 // Loop
>> 615 unsigned int count = 0;
>> 616 ublas::vector<double> G = _system.Constraints(q);
>> 617 ublas::compressed_matrix<double> dG = _system.DConstraints(q);
>> 618 ublas::vector<double> dGv = prod(dG,v);
>> 619 std::cout << "...619..." << std::endl;
>
> I can not reproduce the problem. Can you extract a running example from
> your code, that shows this behavior? What version of uBLAS do you use
> (CVS Head or some boost release)?

The problem is, that it's only this place in the code it fails.
I'm very causcious about performing "new" in C++ because of
memorymanagement trouble. So I don't do that much.

The code run's very smooth and fine when running a program (text), but
when programming as a plugin or part of a qt-application it's
reproducible both with gcc-4.1.1-r3 (gentoo) and gcc-4.2.2 (gentoo).

It's working fine with 64bit architecture but fails on 32 bit
architecture. Both systems running gentoo.

I could provide you with a complete package with everything with
makefile's and everything needed.

I've tried with a special boost-version (don't actually know the correct
version, but it fit's with the framework orocos) and with the 1.33.1
gentoo-distributed version.

Thanks for helping

Best regards,
Preben