Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Riccardo Rossi (rrossi_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-19 04:06:54

Hi everyone,
     excuse me to drop in your conversation but ...

i am a user of boost 1.33.1 ... i have size1() and size2() used in all
of my code...which means hundreds of calls...

will it still work once 1.34.0 is released??????

i think this was already a change from 1.32 ... so i hoped it would be
stable now.

thanks in advance

Riccardo