Boost logo

Ublas :

From: Nico Galoppo (nico_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-19 14:09:16

Gunther's example implementation is probably a pretty good start for generic
sparse cholesky decomposition:

http://www.bauv.unibw-muenchen.de/~winkler/ublas/examples/

 From there, depending on how much you know about the structure of your
matrices, you can try to optimize sub-parts with boost::bindings and
BLAS/LAPACK/ATLAS.

HTH,

--nico

--
nico galoppo von borries     |  address: 119 fidelity st., carrboro
comp. graphics phd. student  |           north carolina, 27510 USA